NRP 67 launches five dialogue events in 2016
The dialogue events will enable the exchange between researchers and stakeholders from society, practice and politics.
Knowledge transfer plays an important role in NRP 67. In 2016, five thematic dialogue events will facilitate debates between various target groups. The events mainly address people in politics, cantonal and federal offices, service providers, medical associations and social institutions whose work touches on end-of-life questions.
The following working titles are envisaged for the five events:
- Dying at home or in a care home: challenges for relatives, doctors and carers. In cooperation with CURAVIVA Schweiz (19 February 2016)
- Self-determination at the end of life: three years of adult protection law. In cooperation with the Federal Office of Justice (21 April 2016)
- Assisted suicide: practice, attitudes, regulations (4 July 2016)
- Dying in Switzerland: health care situation (16 September 2016)
- Good death: cultural and social concepts and ideals (December 2016)
The first event dedicated to "Dying at home or in a care home: challenges for relatives, doctors and carers" will take place on 19 February 2016 at the Swiss National Science Foundation in Berne.